CMAC Scale Rally 2018!
The CMAC 2018 Scale Rally is on the weekend of September 1st and
2nd. Come along and be part of the fun!
For further information
- $25 entry per pilot
- As many planes as you like
- Camping available, toilet and shower onsite
- Canteen available all weekend
- Open to all MAAA members
- heavy model certification required for aircraft over 7kg
CMAC Annual General Meeting: 16th August 2018 commencing 7PM at Irish Club, Parkinson Street Weston
The Annual General Meeting of the Club is to be held
at Canberra Irish Club, 6 Parkinson St, Weston, ACT
on Thursday 16th August 2018, commencing at 7 pm.
Apologies to the Secretary
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following:
- Formal nominations for the Executive (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer) and Management Committee (Six Positions) are required.
- Written nominations, endorsed by two club members and by the
candidate, are to be delivered to the Secretary at least 7 days
prior to the AGM. Nomination forms can be delivered by hand, or
scanned and sent by email or by post.
- Formal nominations will take precedence over nominations put forward at the AGM.
- Only full financial members of the club for the FY2018/19 are entitled to vote at the meeting.